Sunday, February 8, 2015

Thompson house 2.8.15

"Old Thompson House"

This image was taken by Alton Blackinton, a staff photographer

for the Boston Herald newspaper.

It is marked on the back in pencil,  "6 am JUL 4 1920". 

This rather odd old building stood on the corner of Lookout Court and Tucker St

with Abbot Hall in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment