Trolley approaching Marblehead Depot on Pleasant St, Nov. 25 1932.
The grass lot on the corner of Pleasant and Spring St, on the left of the image is the
current location of the Starbucks Plaza. Marblehead Depot is just outside the picture to the left
where the National Grand Bank is today.
The trolley served over Pleasant St to Washington St
and downtown to Franklin St. In the other direction it carried passengers to Old
Salem Station, now Riley Plaza, via Lead Mills Hill and Lafayette St.